Sunday, May 07, 2006

Things I've Learnt about Brisbane

The cockroaches are bigger than mice here no matter how clean or empty the house is...

The flies are fewer but they are impervious to anything but a fly swat.

Indicating to turn when driving is optional... it is also ok to drive 70kms on the freeway in the right hand lane

My mum came online tonight after being away for a week at her sisters place. I have missed her so much, I love being able to chat to my mum online and send pictures and stuff. She is like a best friend and she is always there, I really missed her while I was offline and then I had to wait nearly a week for her to come home. There is talk of mum and dad flying back with me when we go back in June. I would LOVE it if I had an extra couple of hands on the plane plus it would mean I would be with mum on her very first plane flight and the kids might keep her distracted from being scared.
Ok its late and I was up at sparrowfart.

Just thought I would add a couple of pics, Nate found a swimmer nappy in amongst Josh's stuff and was playing pirates with it on his head. You can't help but laugh really...
Josh is just getting the hang of this solids caper, but even after 2 weetbix he sooks until we share our toast so now he gets his own piece. He gets so grubby now though!





Ok so thats really enough now