Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finally here and Online!

Ok so we have been here for about 10 days, we arrived in Brisbane on Sunday about 5pm. We collected the keys for the new house on the monday and moved right in. We bought some blow up beds and our wonderful Landlord lent us a bar fridge and some sheets etc. The furniture arrived FINALLY on Sunday night at 6pm just as the pizza had arrived. 5 hours later the truck was unloaded and we got to sit down and have dinner. I will recap more later but for now I am just thankful for having my net connection restored. I have felt really isolated from my family and friends. It has all been very exciting but without having anyone online to chat to about it I have really felt homesick. Glad to be back online. Not that I will have much time for being on the net, the house looks like a bomb hit it. The house is a lot smaller than I expected and I am having a hard time fitting all our crap in. Both rubbish bins are full and I have SO much more to go in it.

Anyway that is more than enough for now there is so much I need to do online.