Sunday, May 28, 2006

Good week following the bad one

Ok maybe it was because it was my birthday but it was a better week for all of us.

We managed to make the Playgroup on monday this week and it was really good, a lot of really lovely and friendly women there with plenty of kids there for Nate to play with, even Josh got to have a little play. One of the women there told me about a group that meets at the Uniting church in Vicky Point that will look after your kids while you spend 2 hours doing a craft. I was there with bells on! Wednesday night we went to the local pub for dinner for my birthday. Got home and was inundated with phone calls from everyone. Raz threw a silly hissy fit at nothing but I refused to even discuss his issues till it wasn't my birthday anymore. Just told him he was a selfish shit for doing it on my birthday. All was worked out the next night however.

This weekend we went to the Eumundi Markets. I cut up a heap of salad sandwich stuff and we bought a loaf of bread at the local bakery and sat on a picnic blanket and made sangas, I think all we spent was for a loaf of bread and the tolls to and from (coz Raz's toll tag wasn't working :( ) Would have loved to have bought a million things there but the funds were short but we definitely have it earmarked for another visit when we have better cashflow. Took a quick drive to Noosa just to say that we went and had a toilet stop and then drove home.
Today we cranked up the music and cleaned house, got another half dozen boxes unpacked and 3 repacked. Raz found a 5 bedroom house in Thornlands on a 1000m2 block for $385k which is totally unheard of, we took a drive, couldn't see too much but it looked too good to be true. Pity we aren't ready to buy just yet. Thats why I don't want to look for houses until we have an unconditional contract in place on Torquay.

Anyway this week has been a lot better, no dark thoughts. I guess because I had places to be where people were expecting me and I had some adult company. Even friday at the Chemist was good, Belinda was there and we just lost 2 hours chatting away. I definitely have to call and make a time to catch up with her.

Have a full week planned this week too which is a relief. Monday Playgroup, Tuesday Nate's Docs appt, Wednesday is WW, Thursday is Daycare and Friday is Chemist Coffee morning