Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Wiggly Friday






Today Nicky, Daniel, Nathan, Josh & I headed to Dreamworld yesterday to see The Wiggles. We headed there about 11 armed with a picnic lunch took the kids on a couple of rides and then picked a great possy right beside the stage behind where the Roadies were set up.
Greg was sick so they had some imposter Tony there. He did Greg's part very well, sounded very much like him but Nate knew it wasn't right and kept asking for Greg.

My boys loved it. We did Rock a bye bear and I was helping Nate do the actions and he told me "No Mummy! I can do IT myself!" From that point I let him go. Murray was killing himself laughing watching Nate boogy on down, we had front row spot around the side of the stage. It was at Dreamworld yesterday to celebrate 3 things
  • Dreamworld's Wiggles World 1st Birthday
  • The Wiggle's 15th Birthday
  • The opening of the Dorothy's Rosy Teacup ride
























Oh funny little story this morning...

Nathan was lying in our bed next to Raz, I was getting dressed and Nathan was sitting there with both hands in his pj bottoms. I said what are you doing Nathan? He says "My Pisolino (Italian for penis) is being naughty"
I asked "Why is it being naughty?"
Nate replied "Becooooze it's not standing up Mum!" in this real exasperated voice.
At which point Raz absolutely dissolved in gales of laughter