Sunday, September 17, 2006

Proud of my boys




Today Josh took his first conscious step towards me tonight. He was standing at the couch and I showed him his bottle and you could see on his face that he was determined not to drop and crawl to it. He went down as soon as he realised that he wasn't holding on to anything. It won't be long!

Also tonight after Nathan went to bed I was sitting on the floor with Josh and he had this small vinyl soccerball with a bell inside. He kinda threw it and it hit his leg and rolled towards me, so we played this rolling game back and forth. I was blown away, I didn't think he was ready for things like that. He was laughing and laughing everytime he caught it and then passed it. I can't wait to try it all again tomorrow. He has the ball in bed with him tonight as he wouldn't let it go.

Nathan was doing a great job with a tennis racquet and ball today too, I think he may be a left handed racquet holder though. I look forward to seeing if he has any interest in playing a little more tennis or ball sports.

Very proud of the boys today.